Friday, July 13, 2012

Thougts and memories

Everyday when we walk down the street in the morning kids would be brushing their teeth and some adults As well it was really neat to see them trying to take care of themselves to the best of their abilities! The children's excitement and eagerness to learn was very inspiring and I think I can't speak for the whole group when I  say that . Each and everyday they worked their hardest to please us  and tried to do the correct things in class!  It matter deeply to them that we've accepted them in that we praised them in class!  1 day during my class I got to bring the children oranges along with James and we cut the oranges for the children during class they had a blast and it was nice to know that they had something else to eat besides a cup of porridge each day that the school  provided  it for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment