These are posts from the flight. We didn't have internet then...so I'm just posting it now.
So far it's good. Crowded and quiet. Sleeping has been a challenge for many of us. We had chicken and potatoes with a salad and a roll for one of our plane meals. Other meals consisted of pasta, pizza, and for breakfast we had yogurt, orange juice and a pastry. We all have been taken care of really well so far. We landed in Zurich, Switzerland. We had a 3 hour wait for our second flight. I had a turning stomach and a stuffy head, but I never freaked out our got nervous. (For those of you who don't know it was my first time flying.)
Update 2:
I have no idea what time it is or even what day, but it has been a fun ride so far. We dropped off many passengers in Nairobi and were left with almost an empty plane. We waited an hour for fueling and it took us an hour to fly to Dar es Salaam. We are safely at the Holiday Inn right now. And tomorrow morning we will be picked up by CCS to go to Bagamoyo and the home base for orientation! :)
"Jambo" from Africa! :) Thank you everyone for all of your support! We'll try to update you again as soon as possible. But just REMEMBER no news is GOOD news!!
No comments:
Post a Comment